Milfashion’s Premier BlogQM Fashion is a place where military themed fashion items are compared side by side with the original military clothing items they were inspired from.
- RT @sticksnsushi_UK: @AlexQMFashion hello, we don't have any offers, sorry! 8 months ago
- @sticksnsushi_UK any offers on this Saturday? #Cambridgeuk #cambridgesushi 8 months ago
- Check out Ursula Pendant Light Shade - 18.5cm ebay.co.uk/itm/2221441771… #lightshade #ursula #light #Cambridge #shade 8 months ago
- Check out Whittlebury Large Sofa Maywood Duck Egg, Light-feet ebay.co.uk/itm/2221441692… #sofa #cambridge #couch #duckegg 8 months ago
- German troops were initially issued Tornister (fur flap) packs in basic training. Later in the War,… instagram.com/p/-rIuCPqN1G/ 1 year ago
Fashion Cloud3 Doors Down 82nd Airborne Afghanistan Airborne All Saints Armani Army Surplus At The Front Balmain Band of Brothers Barbour BBC Ben Sherman Boots Caps Christina Aguilera Cold War Destiny's Child Fashion Fashion Week fishtail French German German Boots German Design Green Day Hats Hugo Boss Iraq Italian Italy J.Crew jacket Jay-Z Jeep Jungle Boots Katy Perry Korean War M65 Jacket Maryiln Monroe Metallica Michael Bastian MilFashion Military Fashion Military Jacket MOD Mods Music Videos My Chemical Romance New York City Panzer Paratrooper Paris Parka Paul Smith RAF Ralph Lauren Rihanna Saving Private Ryan Spitfire Star Wars Street Style The Decemberists The Jam The Who tunic uniforms Vietnam War What Price Glory Windbreaker wool jacket WWI WWII WWII Impressions Zara
- Ready for a MilFashion Comeback?
- The Why behind the What, the not quite ready for primetime blog reflection
- Always Combat Ready Cargo Pants, a 90’s fashion throwback, origins circa the 1940’s
- Paratrooper “Jump Boots”, WWII’s signature symbol of the elite and fashion’s most experienced boots
- Military Fashion Sells! Military History Influences Commercials more than ever before
Tag Archives: German
The German army during World War Two, was one of the most feared organizations of the time. An element of that fear was its impressive Panzer Tanks, treaded and armored vehicles that rolled over the armies of Europe in 1939-40. … Continue reading
In 1939, the German military were producing the best looking uniforms by far. At the start, of WWII the German military was successful on all fronts. By 1942, they had defeated and occupied the majority of Europe and North Africa. … Continue reading
Dust, sand and heat were the original concerns the German Army had when designing a boot for their soldiers, tasked with fighting the Allied Forces in North Africa during WWII. Designers such as Timberland and Ralph Lauren perhaps were not … Continue reading