Milfashion’s Premier BlogQM Fashion is a place where military themed fashion items are compared side by side with the original military clothing items they were inspired from.
- RT @sticksnsushi_UK: @AlexQMFashion hello, we don't have any offers, sorry! 1 year ago
- @sticksnsushi_UK any offers on this Saturday? #Cambridgeuk #cambridgesushi 1 year ago
- Check out Ursula Pendant Light Shade - 18.5cm ebay.co.uk/itm/2221441771… #lightshade #ursula #light #Cambridge #shade 1 year ago
- Check out Whittlebury Large Sofa Maywood Duck Egg, Light-feet ebay.co.uk/itm/2221441692… #sofa #cambridge #couch #duckegg 1 year ago
- German troops were initially issued Tornister (fur flap) packs in basic training. Later in the War,… instagram.com/p/-rIuCPqN1G/ 1 year ago
Fashion Cloud3 Doors Down 82nd Airborne Afghanistan Airborne All Saints Armani Army Surplus At The Front Balmain Band of Brothers Barbour BBC Ben Sherman Boots Caps Christina Aguilera Cold War Destiny's Child Fashion Fashion Week fishtail French German German Boots German Design Green Day Hats Hugo Boss Iraq Italian Italy J.Crew jacket Jay-Z Jeep Jungle Boots Katy Perry Korean War M65 Jacket Maryiln Monroe Metallica Michael Bastian MilFashion Military Fashion Military Jacket MOD Mods Music Videos My Chemical Romance New York City Panzer Paratrooper Paris Parka Paul Smith RAF Ralph Lauren Rihanna Saving Private Ryan Spitfire Star Wars Street Style The Decemberists The Jam The Who tunic uniforms Vietnam War What Price Glory Windbreaker wool jacket WWI WWII WWII Impressions Zara
- Ready for a MilFashion Comeback?
- The Why behind the What, the not quite ready for primetime blog reflection
- Always Combat Ready Cargo Pants, a 90’s fashion throwback, origins circa the 1940’s
- Paratrooper “Jump Boots”, WWII’s signature symbol of the elite and fashion’s most experienced boots
- Military Fashion Sells! Military History Influences Commercials more than ever before
Tag Archives: jacket
Voluntarily jumping out of a perfectly good airplane and tasked with landing behind enemy lines with the mission of causing as much havoc as possible might seem like a tall order to accomplish, but not for American Paratroopers. Infamously Paratroopers … Continue reading
In 1939, the German military were producing the best looking uniforms by far. At the start, of WWII the German military was successful on all fronts. By 1942, they had defeated and occupied the majority of Europe and North Africa. … Continue reading